Observations from a full-time stay-at-home Dad, part-time adventure seeker, and recent transplant to Down East Maine.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Neighborhood Ride

I took advantage of the unusually warm weather last Thursday and jumped on my mountain bike to explore the neighborhoods around our house.

We live just south of downtown Ellsworth along Bayside Road. So I rode further south down Bayside until I hit the Trenton town line. Along the way down I hit every side street  (on the west side) that dead-ended at the River, then on the way back I hit every side street (on the east side) that dead-ended at the Ridge.


After two hours of this, it was me who ended up dead. But, at least I had fun fairly close to home and got to enjoy most of what my little neck of the woods has to offer.

 Take a look...









No comments:

Post a Comment