Observations from a full-time stay-at-home Dad, part-time adventure seeker, and recent transplant to Down East Maine.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Gold Plated

I recently picked up some new license plates for one of our vehicles. Our first ever Maine plates! My daughter encouraged me to go with the Agriculture Specialty Plate because she liked the sunset as well as the Father and Daughter walking together.

The Agricultural Plate generates funds to be used for Agricultural education in Maine.
The Maine Agriculture Education Fund receives $10.00 from each purchase and renewal fee. Training and materials for teachers, grants for agricultural programs in school and field trips are some programs these funds support. I like that. 

And, truth be told, I like the sunset too.



No comments:

Post a Comment